Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Windows live writer – test post

This is a test post , the idea is to verify that I have configured Windows Live Writer correctly to access and post to my blog.

You too can do this if you have Windows Live installed on your PC, I have been using it for some time however when my old laptop blew up , died a death and became defunct I  lost this functionality until now that is. Unfortunately all my drafts etc are now on the old laptop,..  anyone know how to get the hard drive out of a busted lappie and recover the data ? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam comments onto my posts, all comments are moderated and only genuine 'on topic' comments will be published. Anyone repeatedly trying to spam the same off topic links into comments will be reported to Google/blogger .