Friday, January 04, 2008

Hey I'm Baaaaack

OOOOK, I finally got my Blog back,..

Phew ,.. Folks is been a long time between blogs ,. much has happend and FarZone.net still has somethings needing to be sorted out before things can start happening here again.

Where have I been all this time ? LOL Second Life ,... the place is consuming , but more about my Second Life later. Let it stand that I am Back!!!!!.

Before I go I want to send an appologhy to Blaxxun.com , guys I lost access to the blog during a period when your server was down. As a consequence of this my blog has shown an erroneous message that 3dchat was down on the site ,.. sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam comments onto my posts, all comments are moderated and only genuine 'on topic' comments will be published. Anyone repeatedly trying to spam the same off topic links into comments will be reported to Google/blogger .